It is basically a blog promotion system but also a nice way of getting to know more about the individual blogger.
|Norfolk flint wall|
1. I love taking photos - always have, since a very young age. I photo everything, as you can see here!
2. I like flint walls, which is a good thing as we are surrounded by them in Norfolk!
3. I am a great believer that things look better in groups - even mop-buckets.
|A gaggle of mop-buckets|
5. I have been a 'Yorkshire Lass' for 55 years now and have never once uttered the words "Eee bah Gum".
6. I love watching wildlife. It can be anything from the birds in the garden, whale-watching off Cape Cod or seals in North Norfolk - it is completely absorbing.
|It's the eyes, isn't it?|
8. There are so many other crafts (apart from Pottery) which I NEED to have a go at, that I fear I shall run out of time!
9. I hate getting 'dressed up'. I still look like a student most days. I was a child of the 'party frock' era, and have been rebelling ever since.
|Complete with fluffy little cardie!|
11. I am taking a break from everything at the end of this week and have loads to do in preparation, so that is my excuse for pretty much doing this post off the top of my head - yes, I know you can tell!!
So - I think that's enough about me for now, but if you're still awake and want more, tune into the next post which is part two of the Liebster Award, in which I answer Penny's 11 specific, original and rather quirky questions! Thanks, Penny, I enjoyed it really ;-)