Monday 19 December 2016

Blogging Break

Just to say that I shall not be writing this blog for the foreseeable future.
I post weekly pottery updates on Facebook and daily on Instagram.
My work can be purchased direct from my Website or from my Etsy shop.

www.facebook.com/catherinedanielceramics      (Facebook)

@catherinedanielceramics    (Instagram)

www.catherinedanielceramics.com    (website)

www.etsy.com/shop/CatherineDanielPots   (Etsy Shop)

Thankyou so much for reading my blog over the years - it has been a pleasure to read all yours and I hope to continue to do so from time to time.

Have a wonderful Christmas and a very happy New Year.

x Cathy


4 comments:

  1. Best wishes to you, Cathy, for Christmas and for the new year. I hope the business continues to thrive - love and blessings x

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the very best, Cathy. Drop in occasionally and let me know how you're doing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Still following you on IG so I will still see your lovely things there! Happy Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank goodness for IG! Lots of love to you X

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, and I always try to visit your blog in return. If you enjoyed your visit, there's more on our Facebook Page. Click on the tab just below the header picture to whiz over there!